(This post contains Amazon affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you won’t pay a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission, which helps support this website. Thanks.)
I haven’t been blogging for a while again. With all that is going on in the world I seemed to have hit the proverbial writing block when trying to write about decluttering.
This block actually started way before the pandemic hit the United States. I’ve been going through a mindset shift for the past year. But once the the lockdown started, this shift really came to the forefront. Lots of questions started coming up.
My Personal Questions
- What is important to me at this point in my life?
- Do I want to keep writing my blog?
- Do I want to keep the website or close it down?
- What do I do going forward?
- Is anyone even interested in my life stories and lessons learned about decluttering?