Evolving, renovating, updating, etc. can be a good thing in our homes, life, and even this website.
Which is exactly what I’m currently doing. In other words, since this website has not changed much over the past 11 years I’m going to renovate it.
If you’ve ever done a home renovation then you know how messy and unorganized it can be. But it’s so worth it when finished.
Over the next couple of months you’ll see many changes going on here. Some will be permanent and others, well, they will be let go to make way for better changes. We’ll be playing around with design and functionality. So please pardon our mess while we try to make this website and blog a fantastic resource to help you declutter your home and life.
Here are some of the changes we’re thinking of doing. Your feedback is always welcomed. You can post it in the comments below or email me at email@example.com.
- Weekly newsletter with current happenings at the website, weekly decluttering or organizing tips, links to new or relaxant articles and blog posts, and product reviews. One email a week will be the main way to update you on new and current news. (I started this a few weeks ago).
- A streamline and user friendly front page to help you find what you’re looking for.
- Article and blog Index. Organized by category to make it easy to find all the links to articles and blog posts on a particular subject.
- Product reviews. These will be articles on how to use products to help organize your home and life. Most will be my stories on how these products have helped me. For your convenience there will be affiliate links to purchase the items. However, you may also find the item or similar ones available locally or at other online stores.
- Blog posts – new ones 1-3 per month. You won’t get a separate email when a new one comes out. It will be in the weekly newsletter and on the Facebook page.
- More eBooks written on decluttering and organizing topics.
- Online e-courses – self study.
- Online e-courses – group led – live
- Possibly one on one online coaching
There are lots of ideas swirling around in my head. I welcome any feedback you would like to send my way. Also, I want to thank you for your loyalty and trust in me all these years. It’s greatly appreciated.
To a lighter load along the way.