Organize For the
(Sign-up coming soon!)
Are you overwhelmed during the Fall/Winter holiday season? You know, the holidays of Halloween, Thanksgiving (U.S.), Christmas, Hanukkah, and other holidays you may celebrate depending on your religion or country.
Would you love to get organized so you aren’t overwhelmed with:
- Shopping for gifts,
- Staying within your budget,
- Sending out holiday greeting cards,
- Preparing holiday meals or parties,
- Simplifying decorating for Christmas or other holidays,
- Focusing on what you don’t have instead of being grateful for what you do have.
If you answered yes to any of the above holiday projects, then the “Organize For The Holidays” Program can be your simple solution to reducing the chaos and stress during this time of year. This is a three-month program that will start right now and take you through to the first of the year.
So how can this program make a difference for you?
- You’ll learn how to set up a simple Holiday Planner to keep all your schedules, gift lists, greeting card lists, menus, recipes, grocery lists and any other information you’ll need to help you stay organized. All that info will be in one place.
- You’ll learn how to set up a Master Gift list and a budget.
- You’ll learn how to set up a Holiday Greeting Card system that will help you decide who is a priority for getting a card and who is not. As long as you get cards out to the most important people on your list you don’t have to feel guilty about the rest.
- You’ll learn how to rethink your ideas about decorating. Decluttering the things that you don’t love, don’t work, or are too much work to set up and/or pack away will help simplify the decorating process.
- You’ll learn to create a gratitude list that will help keep it all in perspective.
What you get:
- Instructions on how to set up a Holiday Planner and several other lists that will help with organizing. These include:
- Master Gift List and Budget
- Holiday Greeting Card List
- Gratitude List
- Weekly emails with a list of mini projects to worked on that week. Each holiday will have a separate section in the email so you can choose the projects/tasks for only the holiday(s) you celebrate. The weekly emails start the first week of October and go through the end of the year.
- Private Facebook group. This is where we can share gift ideas, recipes, decorating ideas, and successes you may have. You can ask questions and seek support from me and all the members of the group. You don’t have to go at it alone.
So, are you ready to get organized for this holiday season? Then what are you waiting for. It’s a gift you give yourself. You deserve it!
Sign-up coming soon!