Organize For the Holidays Program
In this program I’ll be sharing the techniques I’ve learn over the years to get organized for the holidays. And I’m giving you this program for free. The Sign-up is at the bottom of the page.
I’ve written many blog posts, newsletters, and articles about these techniques along with planning and organizing for the holidays. I’m updating and consolidating all that information into this program.
I’ll be covering areas such as:
- Shopping for gifts,
- Staying within your budget,
- Sending out holiday greeting cards,
- Preparing holiday meals or parties,
- Simplifying decorating for Christmas or other holidays,
- Travel plans,
- Having overnight house guests,
- Learning to be grateful for what you do have instead of focusing on what you don’t have.
What you get:
Instructions on how to set up a Holiday Planner and several other lists that will help with organizing. These include:
- Master Gift List and Budget
- Holiday Greeting Card List
- Gratitude List
Private Facebook group. This is where we can share gift ideas, recipes, decorating ideas, and successes you may have. You can ask questions and seek support from me and all the members of the group. You don’t have to go at it alone.
Helpful Emails filled with tips and ideas you can use.
So, are you ready to get organized for this holiday season? Then sign-up now. It’s free!
P.S. Please feel free to share this page so all your friends can also get organized for the holidays. Thanks.